Click on a sport above to see the corresponding wantlist.
Dan Austin's Wantlist - PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
- Please note that THESE WANTLISTS CHANGE FREQUENTLY (usually several times a week), so please make sure that you are using the latest version!
- WHAT SHOULD YOU EXPECT WHEN TRADING WITH ME? Click here for an explanation of my trading policies, and how I grade and price cards.
- AM I BUYING? Before you ask - I'm NOT interested in buying any cards, only trading. Unless I have contacted you myself about a purchase, don't waste your time trying to sell your cards to me.
- WHAT ARE THOSE CONDITIONS NEXT TO EACH SET LISTING? The condition listed after each entry indicates the minimum grade that I would ideally like for that set. I am often willing to accept cards below these guidelines, especially high numbers, stars or other high dollar cards. About the only cards I don't like are those damaged by significant writing (especially on the front), deceptively trimmed or badly cut cards, big holes/tears, etc. Generally, I'm pretty easy to please.
ATTENTION! - I will accept cards in any condition from members of the following trading groups: CCC, OBC, OCT, OPCC, TB, VCT.
- WHAT ARE THOSE SET PRIORITIES NEXT TO EACH SET LISTING? About set priorities: LOW - I am happy to take these, but only if you don't have anything from my other sets, MEDIUM - I like these and am actively collecting this set, but they are not my main goal, HIGH - sets that I am trying to work hard on, cards from these sets are much appreciated, VERY HIGH - these are sets I am quite keen on and would love anything you can give me from them. I may dance a jig when receiving cards from these sets!
- WANT TO TRADE BUT YOU'RE HAVING TROUBLE FINDING HITS ON MY LIST? Even if you don't have any hits for me, don't give up hope. I may still be interested in trading with you. I am always interested in stars from the 50's, 60's and early-mid 70's, key RC's of stars, high numbers from 1972 and earlier, or any card from 1957 or earlier. I have very little pre-1970 Hockey and may also consider trading for that if necessary.
- WANT TO TALK ABOUT A TRADE? Click here to send me e-mail. For my eBay feedback, click here:
Links back to various baseball card trading groups I belong to:
Vintage Card Traders
Old Baseball Cards
Member since 11/19/99
Christian Card Collectors
Member since 7/11/99
If this document does not appear in a frameset, click here to get redirected to the main page.